Recycling, food waste, yard and garden waste. We take it all.
Drop off and Sorting
We sort for you! Just drop it off at our recycling facility.
Chargeable Items by Weight: (Minimum Charge is $10.00)
- Land clearing (dirty brush)
- Sod, Dirt, Rocks
- Garbage (incl. Asphalt Shingles)
- Food Waste
- Drywall – Clean. New rules for accepting drywall, please read more below or visit our Resources page
- Drywall – Date Stamped
- Drywall – Non-Date Stamped (must include asbestos test documents)
- Concrete/Bricks (includes toilets)
- Chargeable by Yard (call for pricing and availability)
*Our compost is manufactured at our Fisher Road Recycling Facility in Cobble Hill*
Drywall & Renovation Waste
We will no longer be accepting drywall unless it meets the following criteria:
- 1990 or newer with date stamp. No testing required
- No date stamp, testing required. Any year.
- Brand new drywall cuttings are ok if inspected and approved by yard staff.
- Testing results have to be within the last 6 months.
Click here for more resources regarding proper drywall testing and handling.
Chargeable by Item
- Fridges & Freezers
- Asbestos Disposal Bags
- Food Waste Pails
Chargeable by Volume
- Gas-Diesel-Antifreeze $0.60/litre
- Motor Oil-Contaminated $0.60/litre
(Minimum Charge is $10.00)
- Cardboard Only (not regular paper)
- Paint Cans with Labels
- Metal (includes Propane Tanks)
Please ask yard staff for assistance
- Light Bulbs/Fluorescent Tubes – FREE
- Vehicle and Household Batteries – FREE
- Motor Oil – Clean FREE
Recycling Facility User Fee: $10.00 per Customer (GST Included)
Metric Tonne = 1,000 kgs = 2200lbs